Follow by Email

Friday, 19 May 2017

Happy Friday

Well you may have noted a shortage of bird related updates this week and assumed that I was away? For once you would be wrong. My youngest is over for a week from Canada and I am spending as much time as possible with him. Having said this, I have not had any significant news from anyone else to report so I suspect that things are pretty well over on the migration front!

Ray Fellows has been in touch a couple of times with some information on breeding species but to be honest I will keep that quiet until young birds are fledged and on their way. Nothing of huge significance but there are a few vulnerable species locally and discretion is the better part etc.

Anyway - if I hear anything I will let you know, if I don't, have a nice weekend - Chaz